Before starting an application you will first need to enter an insured. Click here to learn on how to Add an Insured.
- At the top navigation bar click on the Login button.
- Enter your â€śUsernameâ€ť and â€śPasswordâ€ť followed by Sign in.
If you are not appointed with EGIS or CRC, click on Sign up
and fill-up a short Sign up
online application. If you are an appointed CRC agent, click on the Sign up
- Once you are successfully login to your agent portal, click on Insureds at the top navigation.
- Application can be entered from the Insureds view. Insureds can be listed by Active, View All (this view will list all Active and Inactive insureds), or Archived (Archived are deleted insureds). Find your insured and click on the insured Insured legal name link.
- The Insured general information as well as the insured contact(s) information will be automatically filled from the information you have entered previously when creating the insured.
Before starting an application you will first need to enter an insured.
Applications are NOT
being saved automatically while filling up an application. However, you can save your application and return to it at a later time. For more information, read on how to Navigating Through Your Applications